terça-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2009

Stone Temple Pilots - Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart



Don´t cut out my paper heart, I ain´t dyin anyway
Take a look at eye full towers
Never trust them dirty liars
Sippin lemon yellow booze `ole leadbelly sings the blues
All dressed up on wedding day keep on trippin anyway

I am I am I said I´m not myself, but I´m not dead and I´m not for sale
So keep your bankroll lottery eat your salad day deathbed motorcade

Fake the heat and scratch the itch
Skinned up knees and salty lips
I´ll breathe your life vicks vapor life
And when you binge I purge alike
Let go its harder holding on
One more trip and Ill be gone

So keep your head up
Keep it on, just a whisper I´ll be gone
Take a breath and make it big
Its the last youll ever get
Break your neck with diamond noose
It´s the last you´ll ever choose

I am I am I said I´m not myself, but I´m not dead and I´m not for sale
Hold me closer, closer let me go
let me be
just let me be

Sem comentários: