segunda-feira, 12 de março de 2007

And now for something completely different

NURSERY RHYME - U.N.K.L.E.

Does it mean I never let you know
Each time I turn inside
When I fully grow I'll outsize you
But I won't let you fall in love
You know it flows over me
And you won't let me drown inside

Sing a nursery rhyme to keep me quiet
Sing a nursery rhyme to keep me quiet
Woman please stay close to me, close to me
Carried through your ecstasy

You can't stop me breathing
Even when you're on fire
Know that you're weaving
With my emotional wires
Flows through me, in through me, out through me
Over me, feeling me, feeding me electrically

It's electric ballroom love

Do do do do, do do do do
I have to breathe the air you breathe
I'm inside you
In a room inside a room, I'm inside you
The colour changes follow your emotion
I can see when you're feeling desire
I feel him close to you
While I just walk around inside you
Don't let him close to me
Not when you know it's not the one
The one that you love
It's electric ballroom love
Keep me quiet

Won't you sing me a nursery rhyme
To keep me quiet while you're on fire

Please just sing me a nursery rhyme
To keep me quiet, while I'm inside

I won't let you fall in love
You know inside, the baby knows

Your baby knows
You're on fire, you're on fire
Keep me quiet, keep me angry

1 comentário:

scorpia disse...

Fawlty towers? John Cleese? Não!? São os tios!!!
Always look on the bright side of life!!